Saturday, May 14, 2011

[Scrapperday: Another Birthday Card]


Here's yet another birthday card I recently created. There always seems to be so many birthdays around me this time of year. Anyways, just thought I'd quickly share this fun little card. I love it because it's so bright and colorful. Perfect for spring/summer birthdays!

As usual, I followed Kristina Werner's video tutorial and made some changes/personal touches of my own. I think my favorite part about this card are the little presents. So cute! And the "Happy Birthday" sentiment was actually hand-written with an embossing pen, sprinkled on some white embossing powder, and heat-embossed. So easy and it looks fabulous! :0)

I'll be linking this card up to these parties! Come join me!!

[Jen]

5 comments:

  1. love the personality of this card very fun and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! This would be a great way to use up all those little scrap pieces of pretty paper I have hanging around...and the printing is perfect for free hand - I'm not that courageous when it comes to writing on my cards! :) I came over from the Sunday Scoop link party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love those little gifts all tied up, and the handwritten sentiment. Now I need an embossing pen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thinkin i love this!!! SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out so cute! Love it!
    Thank you so much for sharing this @ {nifty thrifty sunday} last week!
    Hope to see you again tomorrow! :)
    xoxo from Germany,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?