Friday, May 13, 2011

[Frame Friday: Stencil Frame by In Between Laundry]


I am always looking around blogland for unique & creative ideas on using frames. This DIY stencil frame by Erin over at In Between Laundry definitely caught my eye. I love the whole look of a frame inside a "frame". It adds such depth and character!


The stencil Erin used was created on her Silhouette machine, and I just love the pattern she chose. It's simple yet eye-catching! She simply painted around the stencil directly onto the wall with a small paintbrush.


She framed the stenciled section with molding to complete the look and added a distressed picture frame inside to give it that personal touch. Doesn't it look amazing?!

Great job, Erin! Thank you so much for letting me feature this fabulous project!

To view her full tutorial, please visit her blog [HERE].

[Jen]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?