Friday, May 6, 2011

[Foodie Friday: Royal Wedding]

Well, I meant to post this last Friday but better late than never, right? If you're wondering, I did stay up to watch the wedding in the middle of the night, even though my husband thought I was crazy. I thought the Royal Wedding was a beautiful fairytale wedding. Everything went just perfectly.

[Such a gorgeous dress!]



[The sweetest kiss ever! I love how the little bridesmaid is covering her ears. So adorable!]

Anyways, last Friday I decided to do something small to celebrate the royal wedding. My daughter and I celebrated by eating this for dessert:


Just blueberries & strawberries arranged on top of whipped cream. It was supposed to look like the Union flag... Didn't quite turn out how I envisioned.

I really wanted to do this:


{sigh} Maybe I make this some other time. I mean, Harry gotta get married sometime, right? :0)


And of course, while we had dessert, we had a little tea party. It was such a lovely day. :0)

[Jen]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?