Friday, May 27, 2011

[Foodie Friday: Patriotic Eye Candy]

It's been quite a while since I blogged (sorry about that!), but I am still here reading your blogs every spare chance I get in between party planning my husband's 30th birthday party (which is in less than a month! eek!) and of course chasing around my 2 1/2 year old daughter. But I just wanted to quickly share with you some beautiful eye candy to start off your weekend. :0)

Since Memorial Day is coming up for everyone here in the U.S., I thought it would be only appropriate to share with you some food ideas to help celebrate the occasion. Bonus: these ideas could also be used for 4th of July! After searching for some yummy ideas on Pinterest, my latest obsession, I found some amazing and creative ideas to help even your desserts be a little patriotic.


To follow me on Pinterest, click [HERE]! :0)

[Jen]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?