Saturday, March 5, 2011

[Scrapperday: Happy Birthday]

To conclude "Party Week" and to celebrate my birthday weekend, I wanted to share with you a fun little birthday card. I am actually planning on giving it to my niece who is turning 7 in a couple of weeks. I was inspired by Kristina Werner at KWerner Designs. Click [here] to view her video tutorial on how to make a card similar to this one.


It was very simple to make. The flowers were actually cutouts of two different patterned scrapbook pages. I placed them on some dimensional adhesive and added a fun little button in the center. The "Birthday" letters are from the Parcel collection by Jolee's Boutique. I used them before to make this [pumpkin card] last Halloween. Don't you love it when scrapbooking supplies are so versatile? :0)


Linking up to these fabulous [parties]!

And to all of you who share a birthday with me this weekend...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :0)


[Jen]

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love those bright handmade flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is amazing! Way to go! I love all the bright colors!
    come show that off over at scrapbook sundays and you were featured as well!
    Lyssa
    http://bornagaincrafter.blogspot.com/2011/03/scrapbook-sundays-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I love the bright colors! Happy Birthday!!! I'm not this weekend, but just a weekend behind you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card! And best wishes to you with your birthday! I'm having a linky party every weekend and there's one more day to join in, please stop over and show off this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. Love those flowers. It's almost too nice to giveaway. Hope you made 2. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your card! The colors are great, it is so happy looking!


    I am stopping by from Lil Luna's Linky Party, please stop by and check out my project, too :)
    http://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-made-it-zippered-make-up-bags.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this card! So bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! What a cute card, if I was the lucky recipient of this card it would be on display all year round!

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is just such a cute card!
    abranconier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card!!! I love it! Thanks SO much for linking up to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions. I hope you stop by again soon :)

    ~Lori @ Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable, happy Birthday Card! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the flowers with the button centers.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous card! Love it so much! Belated happy bday to you. Hope more birthdays to come.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?