Monday, March 7, 2011

[Motivational Monday: FREE St. Patty's Day Printables]

There are so many FREE St. Patty's Day printables out here in blogland that I just had to share some of them with you. So here you go! Enjoy! :0)

Subway Art

  1.  St. Patrick's Day Subway Art from While He Was Napping
  2. Lucky Subway Art from eighteen25
  3. Shamrock Subway Art from Today's Fabulous Finds
  4. Jefferson Quote Subway Art from C.R.A.F.T.
Lucky & Shamrocks

  1. Shamrock Print from Auntie Lo Crafts
  2. Lucky Print from Sprik Space
  3. Quatrefoil & Four Leaf Clover from Crafts and Sutch
  4. Sweet Lucky Print from Madigan Made
Gift Tags & Cupcake Toppers

  1. Lucky to have You Circle Tags from The Crafting Chicks
  2. Lucky Tags & Shamrocks from it is what it is
  3. Lucky to have You Strips from The Crafty Chicks
  4. St. Patty's Day Cupcake Toppers from The TomKat Studio
Card & Party Printables

  1. Lucky Banner from The TomKat Studio
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day Card from Nifty Thrifty Things
  3. Keep Calm and Shamrock On from Two Twenty One
  4. Somewhere Over the Rainbow from Funky Polkadot Giraffe
For Your Special Someone

  1. Lucky in Love from Agape Love
  2. Oh So Lucky To Have You from A Little Tipsy
  3. Kiss Me & Happy St. Patrick's Day from The TomKat Studio
  4. You're My Pot of Gold from it is what it is
Lunch Notes

St. Patty's Day Lunch Notes from Crafts & Sutch

[Jen]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Cute stuff.. now I just have to figure out which one I want to use for my hubby... and how to make it manly enough that he won't get ragged about it at work. lol ( =
    I REALLY wish I had a mantel and I'd SO be decoratoring it up with some of the subway art, and a cute St. Patty's pennant banner. I get sad every holiday when I remember that I have no mantel to dress up. I'm trying to come up with a solution for that. I wonder if I could use a long vintage wall shelf above the plasma to create a stand in mantel of sorts? hm... Anyone got any ideas?
    -Emily Anne
    paperpixiecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your article on St Patricks Day to be just what I was looking for, thanks for sharing this valuable piece. St Patricks Day celebrations

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?