Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy 101 Blog Award!


I received this "sweet" award from Scrappy Gifts! Thanks a bunch! :0)

10 Things I Like:
  1. Jesus Christ
  2. My Hubby
  3. My Daughter (who is turning 2 next month!)
  4. My Parents & Brother
  5. My In-Laws
  6. My dog, Snickers (my 22 lb. Yorkie)
  7. Frames
  8. Scrapbooking
  9. Blogging
  10. Dancing
10 Blogs I Like:
Rules for the award:


1.Post who it was that gave you the award.

2.List 10 things that you like.

3.Give this award to 10 other blogs and let them know with a comment!

P.S. Happy 10-10-10!! :0)


[Jen]

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Your blog is lovely!
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me the award! Holy Scmoly a 22 lb Yorkie!! That's crazy!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, Jen, thanks!!! you are too sweet...thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comments :) What a fun award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delight! Thanks for the award and your gracious comments. I'll be sure to visit the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award!! And for your sweet comments on my blog. Happy *almost* birthday to your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! will post on my blog as soon as i have time!
    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so flattered! Thank you, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?