Sunday, August 22, 2010

Songs on Sunday


Since many of you shared with me your favorite songs, I wanted to highlight and compile a list of those songs and some other songs that I love as well. I am always on the lookout for some great songs to download and add to my library. I hope that you find this informative as well. :0)
  • "I Gotta Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas
  • "Son of a Preacher Man" by Dusty Springfield
  • "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins
  • "You Can't Always Get What You Want" by Rolling Stones
  • "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem ft. Rihanna
  • "Gimme That Girl" by Joe Nichols
  • "The House That Built Me" by Miranda Lambert
  • "Pardon Me" by Incubus
  • "Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse
  • "Cooler Than Me" by Mike Posner
  • "New Soul" by Yael Naim*
  • "P.S. I Love You" by Nellie McKay*
  • "Beautiful Life" by Fisher*
  • "Sweet Pea" by Amos Lee*
  • "Let it Be Me" by Ray LaMontagne*
*added by me :0)

Thank you all for sharing your favorite songs! I am definitely adding some of them to my library!
For those of you who didn't share, what's your favorite song?

[Jen]

1 comment:

  1. HI JEN! THANKS FOR VISITING COTTAGE ROMANCE AND COMMENTING ON THAT WAY OLD POST! I'M GLAD YOU LIKE THE CHALKBOARD DOOR- DON'T BE JEALOUS- YOU CAN DO IT TOO! MY SISTER DID IT ON A REGULAR DOOR, MINE'S A POCKET DOOR, BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?