Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[Wacky Wednesday: Patriotic Crafts]

This week I figured I would feature some fantastic blog posts about fun patriotic DIY crafts that so many of you fabulous crafters out there have created. And given that Independence Day in the U.S. is this coming Sunday (ahh!), I figured it would be appropriate. So sit back, grab a cup o' Joe, and be inspired!

Crafts & Sutch created this adorable hanging USA sign that I am so wanting to make myself. Cute!!

Little Bit Funky made this festive July 4th t-shirt out of fabric and Wonder Under (I love that stuff!). She even has a step-by-step tutorial. Check it out!

Sweet Something Designs frugally made this American flag sign out of an old wooden pallet. Can you believe it? I think it looks amazing! So patriotic!


The Paisley Cupcake made this cute little "flag" by painting mason jars and decorating them with raffia. What a neat idea! And definitely a good way to recycle glass jars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?