Sunday, April 18, 2010

Scrappy Sunday: The Beginning of Motherhood

Welcome to Scrappy Sunday! (Actually, my husband just gave me a cute idea: "Scrapperday". I might do this on Saturdays.)

Confession: I am a Scrapaholic! I love, love, love to scrapbook! I just can't get enough of it! Plus, it's easy when you're a mom who loves taking pictures of your kids attempting to preserve every waking moment. I just wanted to share a few of the pages I have done this past year for my daughter's 1st year scrapbook. I already showed you a little preview here of a page I did.

Keep in mind that I was only a beginner when I did some of these, so they may not be as crafty as they should be. But, nonetheless, the memories of the early days as a new mom are well preserved.

2 comments:

  1. I remember those first few months so well! Its amazing to see the different between the pages with #1 and #2. I was also just getting into scrapping with #1. Your pages look good!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?