Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Feeling Cozi


I just found this awesome website to help make life a lot more simple. The website is called Cozi, and it's totally and completely free! It helps you manage all of your calendars (i.e. you, your spouse, children, etc.), everyone's to do lists, you shopping lists, etc. You can even jot down random happenings of the day in your family journal. You can sync it to facebook, twitter, and, for all you microsoft office users, you can sync it up to your Outlook calendar that you might use at home or work. Pretty cool, eh? You can also have reminders sent to your email or phone via text message. There are so many cool features on here that I just had to share with all of you busy moms! Here's a quick demo video to show you what it's all about. Please leave me a comment. I am new to this website, and I would love to hear what you think!
I hope you all are having a fabulous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?