Monday, March 1, 2010

Just another Manic Monday...

Like my title? Sorry, I had this song stuck in my head...felt it was appropriate for today though.

Do you ever feel like you're just going through the motions? Well, I feel like this from time to time. I know that being a stay-at-home mom contributes to this, given the strict routine I have my daughter on. But there are times when I just need a change of pace, ya know?


Let me just tell you a little about myself. I am VERY project-oriented. I LOVE projects! They keep me focused, and rarely start something without having this constant urge to finish them. But there's always one project that seems to never have an end...renovating. I recently decided to take my rather large laundry room and turn it into a laundry/craft room. It's my space, my project. It is also something that has taken about a month to complete (because there's always something else going on, i.e. chasing a very curious toddler around the house).

Anyways, I am having "decorator's block". I am trying to find a creative yet inexpensive way to make this room functional yet decorative and serene. Any ideas are certainly welcome!

Although, I did find these cute little buckets hidden in my garage. I completely forgot about them!! They were part of the decor at one of my many baby showers. Ah...the many possibilities for using these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?